22.4.09

Backup Files To Email With only 1 Click Times

Backup Software To Email Preview I often feel frustrated when Warnet or HotSpot and immediately want to store files (documents, images, mpd, etc.) but the important mine forgot flash. Finally, save it to my email with Gmail attach file. But I think the process is too long because I have to login, make a new email.

Fortunately now there are wonderful and free software called Backup To EMail. With the software I can backup important files to my email with Gmail is easy and fast living that is the file that will highlight backup, right-click, and click the backup to email, the file directly incoming / saved to my gmail email.

This software can also work on the origin of email than Gmail email supports POP3 / SMTP. The lack of this software is only able to save / backup file size of up to 10 mb.

Recommend Download <---Click Here

2 komentar:

ems said...

ehm, nice info gan...
:)

Gossip said...

nice info friend..it's important for the readers who want to add their knowledge about back up files and email. By read this posting I can add my knowledge too. keep it up friend!

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger